To become a socially responsible, R&D driven and global livestock feed brand and create a positive impact in the health of the livestock & human and carbon footprint.
To improve the livelihood of the livestock farmers in sustainable manner by enabling them to achieve reduced cost of inputs, improved quality & quantity of yield and bettered health of the livestock through our innovative, non-toxic & natural feed products.
- To build a top quality professional team
- To be a PAN Indian player
- To go global
- To build a state-of the-art R&D facility
- To build big data of livestock
To reduce METHANE EMISSION by improving overall digestion of feed inputs in livestock by using our special herbal mix for large ruminants, (dairy animals) small ruminants, (Goat and sheep) and also in poultry to reduce AMMONIA EMISSION.
METHANE EMISSION reduction from livestock not only helps for having better environment, but mainly it helps in saving the energy being un-utilized by the animal thus leading to higher per unit cost of the nutrient formulated in the feed.
Innovative Herbal Boostforte produced with herbal mix specifically produced for poultry aims to reduce Ammonia Emission from poultry house.
To improve digestion and absorption.
Replacing 5% of poultry feed from day 1 reduces the cost compared to regular poultry feed and achieves best FCR.
This addition will alter the nutrition level but achieves better outcome.
- Produced with its own technology that helps to produce cost effective mineral block with heavy resistance in different weather conditions.
- Helps to solve the mineral deficiency of ruminants, wild animals, zoo animals by licking the block whenever it requires.
- Licks by its own instinct and stays away when it does not require
- Has to be hanged using a rope in the hole found at the middle of the block and should be kept hanging at a height where the animal can comfortably lick the block.
With its experience of 25 years in developing indigenous prawn feed, it also produces customized fish and prawn feed pellets.
Has developed its own vitamin mix and special attractant that helps in producing cost effective feed.
Prawn Feed has high water stability.
Produced to British standards and supplied considerable quantities to multinational company in India.
Has 30 year’s of experience in producing biomass pellets. Our pellets are produced using Bio degradable materials from plants. It is used in small stoves designed for cooking purpose in rural areas and also for boilers.
- Cost effective product with less sand & silica content and less powder particles.
- Burning time is more without creating blackness in the bottom of vessel.
Call To Place Orders
To improve the livelihood of the livestock farmers in sustainable manner by enabling them to achieve reduced cost of inputs, improved quality & quantity of yield and bettered health of the livestock through our innovative, non-toxic & natural feed products.Call To Place Orders
Our innovations addresses two of the major global social problems – Carbon footprint & Indirect negative impact on human health due to the chemical & antibiotic usage in the feed and animal stock. Our Innovative products improves digestibility that results in reduction of Methane & Ammonial Emission caused by livestock & Poultry respectively. It improves immunity.
Reduction in Methane Emission/Carbon Footprint
Positive Impact on Human Health
No. of Cattle
Avg growth in fat % of milk
Hours Of Support
- TRADE FAIRS & MEETINGS
- VISITORS TO DABD
- GUEST LECTURES
Nilgiri Farmers Producer Company
Sai Lakshmi Milk Products
SRSV Agri Company
Spectrum Agritech Pvt Ltd
Technology Business Incubator, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
AddressPROVIMI PRODUCTS PVT LTD
S.F.No.72,79 Nadhipalayam Road,
Gobichettipalayam - 638476.
Tamil Nadu, India